Design in a Box and Tea with Me was a concept that I created several years ago because I found that some clients wanted the designer’s ideas but preferred only paying for the ideas and then carrying them out to their satisfaction. This allowed them to do just that. In the beginning this was by phone and mail. Today technology is wonderful! My goal is to help you create the ideal space that is unique to you, meets your needs and matches your personality. While at the same time creating balance, comfort and style.
Measure the room:
- interior decorator width, length, height, door openings, width & length of windows
- show all outlets, telephone & TV outlets, light switches
- pictures of each wall and any furniture that you want to use
- draw me a layout of the floor with all of these measurements
- use the sample floor plan and symbols as a guideline
Then mail or email all of this above information.
We then will set a time for a phone discussion then proceed with your design. When finished the box will be mailed to you with samples of paint colors, fabric swatches, pictures of furniture, rendering of the room (extra charge). Also in the box a cup and some delicious tea for you to sip while we discuss your new room. All for the ease of you making it a reality. You can expect your design in six weeks or sooner. We hope to hear from you soon.